During the 2017 Biennial Rome Trip, Reverend Bruce Miller (President), Msgr. John J.M. Foster (Vice President/President-Elect), and Rev. Roger Keeler (Executive Coordinator) had the opportunity to visit numerous dicasteries and universities on behalf of the Canon Law Society of America. The following reports detail these visits from April 27 to May 17, 2017.
- Report on the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith
- Report on the Pontifical Commission for the Protection of Minors
- Report on the Pontifical Gregorian University
- Report on the Pontifical University Antonianum
- Report on the Pontifical University of Saint Thomas Aquinas (Angelicum)
Additional reports from Rome will be added over the course of the next two weeks. Please check back again soon!