- “Become What You Are: Doctrinal Insights and Practical Applications of Communio Following the Second Vatican Council” – Most Rev. Joseph W. Tobin
- “Cardinal Momentum in Marital Theology” – Very Rev. Anthony Kerin
- “The Reciprocal Impact of the Local Church and the Universal Communio: Global Perspectives” – Most Rev. Bernard A. Hebda
- “Interecclesial Structures in the Eastern Code” – Rev. Jobe J. Abbass, O.F.M. Conv.
- “A Tale of Two Tribunals: Tribunal Management Then and Now” – Rev. Anthony Bawyn and Kelly E. O’Donnell
- “Financial Irresponsibility and its Impact on the Communio of Marriage: from Simple Facts to Juridic Facts” – Timothy J. Cavanaugh
- “Elements in Writing a Sentence in Matrimonial Cases” – Rev. Thomas E. Cronkleton, Jr.
- “Parish Territoriality and Membership” – Very Rev. Lawrence DiNardo
- “Archdiocesan/Religious Review Boards: Structures of Communio in the Life of the Local Church” – Sr. Sharon A. Euart, R.S.M.
- “Canon 245 and the Poweful Spiritual Leadership of an Intentional Presbyterate” – Rev. Ronald Knott
- “The Use of Electronic Media in Church Structures” – Michael Nobel
- “Canon 1095, 2: Lack of Internal Freedom on Matrimonial Consent: An Analysis of Rotal Jurisprudence and American Decisions” – Rev. Jaimes Ponce
- “To Care for Church Property Today: Canonical Responses to Common Contemporary Challenges” – Rev. Msgr. John A. Renken
- “Did Error of Law Influence a Person’s Consent?” – Lynda Robitaille
- “Transitioning Sponsorship with Regard to Religious Institutes” – Br. Patrick T. Shea, O.F.M.
- “Models of Effective Consultation for Parish and Diocesan Leaders” – Most Rev. Charles C. Thompson and Brian B. Reynolds