A memorial Mass for the Reverend Monsignor Thomas J. Green, former professor of canon law at The Catholic University of America, will take place on Wednesday, June 6th. The Mass will begin at 4:00pm in St. Vincent De Paul Chapel, located on the University’s campus at 3502 John McCormack Drive NE, Washington, DC 20017.
- The Penal Process (Judicial and Extra-judicial) March 11, 2020
- Medieval Canon Law Congress 2020 March 10, 2020
- CLSA WEBINAR SERIES IS BACK February 26, 2020
- Diocese of Dallas: Vice Chancellor February 26, 2020
- Saint Paul University Seminar – “Trauma in the Context of Abuse” February 25, 2020