A memorial Mass for the Reverend Monsignor Thomas J. Green, former professor of canon law at The Catholic University of America, will take place on Wednesday, June 6th. The Mass will begin at 4:00pm in St. Vincent De Paul Chapel, located on the University’s campus at 3502 John McCormack Drive NE, Washington, DC 20017.
- Rev. Joseph Kramis December 6, 2019
- CLSA Administrative Office Announces Job Opening November 19, 2019
- Right Reverend Gerald T. Murphy September 28, 2019
- Rev. John C. Hergenrother July 17, 2019
- Archdiocese of Hartford, Canonical Administrative Assistant June 28, 2019