The 16th International Congress of Medieval Canon Law, co-sponsored by ICMAC (Iuris Canonici Medii Aevi Consociatio/ International Society of Medieval Canon Law) and Saint Louis University, will take place on SLU’s campus in St. Louis, Missouri, USA, from Sunday, July 19, through Saturday, July 25, 2020. For more information, go to http://www.icmcl2020.org/.
- The Penal Process (Judicial and Extra-judicial) March 11, 2020
- Medieval Canon Law Congress 2020 March 10, 2020
- CLSA WEBINAR SERIES IS BACK February 26, 2020
- Diocese of Dallas: Vice Chancellor February 26, 2020
- Saint Paul University Seminar – “Trauma in the Context of Abuse” February 25, 2020